Here at CRETE-RENTACAR we offer you a rental agreement contract that can be tailored to suit and meet with your holiday or visit requirements. It is our policy to ensure that there are no extra costs and no additional fees to pay other than those that we diasplay. We offer a quality service at very competative prices. The terms we offer below are for your information and should you require additional advice with regards to driving in Greece, then please use our 'Contact Us' tab which will transfer you to our web based enquiry forms.
These are our general terms and conditions for car rental.
- INSURANCE - Third Party insurance is included within the rental price of all cars.
- COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER - (C.D.W )This Is fully included within the renatal price
- Crete-Renatacar vehicles are fully insured - The client is completely covered for all costs in the event of any damage being caused, on the proviso that no violation of the traffic laws have taken place.
- PAYMENT - Confirmed rental agreements require a 50% depposit or full payment if preferable unless otherwise agreed. Any balance outstanding should be paid to our meet-and-greet representative at the requested and agreed collection point.
- THE RENTAL PERIOD - This ends on the day determined by the client. If an extension to this is required, then the additional time must also be paid for at that point or on the day in question. Failure to meet with this requirement will result in the client driving without insurance and the authorisation of this company.
- CREDIT CARDS - We honour all major credit cards.
- MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD - 24 hours. Every hour in excess of this period will be calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
- FUEL - Petrol / Diesel - This is an additional expense paid for by the client and is non refundable.
- TRAFFIC FINES - All traffic fines and violations are the sole and full responsability of the client.